(ORTHOPEDIC) COSMETOLOGY AND CORRECTION

+7 8442 50-21-85
Call us
eng | it | sp | de | fr | bg | cz

Height increase and legs correction

Pages: 1
injury, after the operation

Hello Mr. Doctor,

I want to know, what is about injuries (scars) after the "legs form correction" operation? Are they very big? Would people see them if I wear short trousers? Are they thin or thick long or short? It is very important to me.

Please for response.

Thank you for your question. Well, after this operation you will have thin scars from incisions about 2 cm long (less than 1 inch) looking like small scratches. You will also have small coin-size spots remained after the nails. About a year after the operation both scars and spots become almost the same color as your skin and are practically unnoticeable. So you can wear short trousers without problems! :)

Doctor wrote:
Thank you for your question. Well, after this operation you will have thin scars from incisions about 2 cm long (less than 1 inch) looking like small scratches. You will also have small coin-size spots remained after the nails. About a year after the operation both scars and spots become almost the same color as your skin and are practically unnoticeable. So you can wear short trousers without problems! :)

Thank you for your answer!

Dear Doctor,

I want to know that after the removal of frame, can you walk, run normally as you did before surgery? And after removal of frame, how many days you need to stay in hospital? I guess.. i would like to be just fine before I leave the hospital. :?:  :?:

thanks

Dear Doctor,
How much scars from pins of Ilizarov apparatus for each leg?
I get information about Ilizarov-Veklich apparatus in which the rods used not pins. The Doctor said only 3 invisible dots for each leg. The cosmetic reason is important for me so I need to know which apparatus better to choose for less scars.
Please let me know
Simon

Dear doctor,my hieght is 166cm ,i want ti increase more 10cm,is it possible,and how much it will be cost and within what period i will finished that operation,
please reply me
tanveer from Moldova
Pages: 1